Who are we?
Lay men and women, either married or single, but also priests, nuns, monks of all ages and from all countries, who wish to “stand in the gap” according to the Lord’s words to the prophet Ezekiel.
Today there are over 3000 people in 29 countries throughout all the continents.
What do we commit to?
We commit to actively participate in a continuous chain of prayer by offering
- either one hour of prayer a month, preferably at night
- or one day of fasting a month
- or the daily offering up of our joys, sorrows or sufferings.
We are helped in this
- by the prayers of others in the great family of Intercessors
- by the Intercessors’ Letter, which is distributed to Intercessors throughout the entire world and which provides texts for meditation that sustain our commitment to prayer, fasting and offering.
- by the distribution of prayer requests from Team members.